8 Dreamy Watercolor Wedding Details That Will Be Your Next Obsession
It’s time to get artsy. Watercolor is one of the most beautiful styles we can think of to incorporate into your wedding. We love how it so effortlessly adds a touch of whimsy and a lot of romance to your color palette! Here are the 8 watercolor wedding details that bring the wow factor to your wedding day.
How amazing is that soft brushstroke on an already delicious cake?
Watercolor invitations offer a beautiful splash of color for your guests to see as the first element of your wedding!
Experimenting with watercolor designs on sugar cookies result in the most eye-catching dessert table.
We’re so obsessed with the boho-vibes of these pretty watercolor napkins.
Say, “I do” in front of a backdrop that has been painted in the colors that represent your love – so romantic!
If you want to pull an Anne Hathaway and blow your guests away – try a watercolor wedding dress. They’re actually so beautiful.
7. Place Cards & Escort Cards
Even the smallest detail of watercolor can bring a bit of whimsy to your day, especially in the form of place cards or escort cards!
OMG, we can’t get over how beautiful this watercolor inspired table is. The linens really bring the look together.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- The 20 Sweetest Dessert Tables Of All Time
- The Splurge & Steal “Can’t Live Without” Items To Add To Your Bridal Registry
- Celebs Who Slayed In A Non-Traditional Wedding Dress
- Save Big On Flowers With The Biggest Wedding Trend Of 2017
- How To Style A Bar Cart Worth Throwing A Party For
- The 7 Most Romantic (And Dramatic) Bachelor Nation Weddings