These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
We have no clue why, but there’s something so satisfying about miniature foods. What’s better than getting the taste of every flavor in your favorite comfort food all in one bite! We’re rounding up the 16 cutest wedding comfort foods you could fit in your back pocket. It’s a great thing calories can’t be consumed through immense staring…
1. Petite Pop Tarts
Umm, what? How have we never thought of these before? This is culinary genius.
2. Mini Eggs Benny
Who wouldn’t want to enjoy a delicious bite of eggs benedict without all that mess?
3. Tiny Cheese Balls
We have a feeling these are going to be huge hit with your guests.
4. Crazy Cute Corn Fritters
Not only do these taste like summer in your mouth – they’re also insanely adorbs.
5. Must-Have Mini Hot Dogs
These are like pigs-in-a-blanket, but way better.
6. Bite-Sized Soft Pretzels
They’re even better than the ones you crave on the NYC streets.
7. Baby Blooming Onions
Let’s be real - we could eat all of them in one sitting.
8. Little Lobster Pot Pie
Seafood lovers are going to go crazy over these bite sized lobster pot pies.
9. Bite-size Mac & Cheese
Okay, first – can we just talk about how cute these mini pots are? Now here’s a treat that tastes as good as it looks.
10. Lasagna Roll-Ups
An Italian favorite shrunk down to one perfect bite!
11. Mini Baked Ham And Cheese Rolls
These mini ham and cheese rolls can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
12. Ridiculously Adorable Roasted Red Pepper Straws
For the guests who like a little bit of spice with their sides, these will keep your party hot.
13. Tiny Tacos
Yo quiero tiny tacos.
14. The Cutest Chicken And Dumplings
Again with the adorable mini pots – such a crowd pleaser.
15. Mini Stuffed Potatoes
Potatoes, cheese, sour cream, bacon bits… BOOM.
16. Ham, Cheese, and Spinach Bites
Try to think of a more appetizing food combo – we dare you.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table