Bite Into The Season With These 6 Spring Inspired Wedding Desserts
The sweet smell of Spring has finally arrived! The days are longer, the nights are warmer, and the flowers are in full bloom! Another amazing thing about Spring is the adorable desserts that follow. And just because we’re in the mood, we decided to add a cherry-on-top to this already spectacular season. From floral cupcakes to blooming macaroons, we’re rounding up the sweetest Spring-inspired desserts for your Big Day!
1. Springtime Tables
What’s the best part of spring wedding desserts? The beautiful, bright tables they create!
2. Hop Into Spring
Spring and bunnies go together like winter and snowmen. How amazing are these boho-chic bunny macaroons?!
3. ‘Tis The Strawberry Season
Strawberry desserts forever. Key lime stuffed strawberries are something out of our wildest dreams.
4. Floral Cupcakes
Are these too pretty to eat? Probably. Should we eat all of them anyway? Probably.
5. Blooming Macaroons
These macaroons are hand painted with a beautiful watercolor design. To see more watercolor wedding details, click here.
6. Springtime Citrus
These citrus desserts will leave you with a refreshing taste like the first Spring day after a snow-filled winter.
- Keep The Party Going With These Buzz-Worthy Wedding Favors
- The Leprechaun-Approved List Of St. Patrick’s Signature Sips For Your Wedding
- These Red Velvet Desserts Will Melt Hearts At Your Wedding & V-Day Party
- These Mini Comfort Foods Are Changing The Wedding Game
- Festive Cocktails Not Suitable For Santa
- 10 Rainbow Wedding Treats That Will Wow On Your Dessert Table