8 Fresh Floral Décor Ideas
We like to think of it as a floral explosion. Chandeliers, trellises, fountains- you name it, and chances are it’s being covered by flowers. Adding an undeniable wow factor, brides everywhere are incorporating new and interesting ways to use blooms into their Big Day. Take a look at the best of the best.
1. Floral curtains: It’s time to ditch the fabric. Instead of traditional curtains, imagine your guests walking through garlands of hand-strung flowers.
2. Floral runner: Vases filled with flowers lining a table is good- an entire runner made out of lush blooms? Now that’s next level.
3. Floral ceiling: Look up! Step aside centerpieces; this is the next big thing in flowers. A ceiling comes to life when covered in beautiful blooms.
4. Floral fountain: If your venue has a fountain, floating florals are a must. We love a cascading look that drips down each tier of the water feature.
5. Floral chandelier: Chandeliers are super pretty on their own, but with the addition of fresh florals? Nothing short of amazing.
6. Floral tablecloth: It’s hard to beat a table completely covered in blooms. We love this idea for an escort card table or cake display.
7. Floral monogram: A fabulous statement piece, floral monograms are a great way to put a personal stamp on your Big Day.
8. Floral ring pillow: Have your rings go down the aisle in style. A floral ring pillow is the perfect vessel for carrying your precious jewelry