Exotic New York Wedding
In a fabulous display of animal prints and purple accents, this bride and groom wed at the iconic Plaza Hotel in New York City. Exotic elements including spotted tablecloths, floral centerpieces in antiqued birdcages and a must-see, jaw-dropping wedding cake gave a nod to the inherent grand architecture of this luxurious New York landmark. Who knew leopard could look this chic?
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey